-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6,67 POCO M6 Pro – Ecran 120 Hz ( 8+256 Go)
152 € 230 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

(870) 166 66 90 + niran moriarty

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

(870) 166 66 90 + niran moriarty Empty
04:11Samedi 02 juin
 02 notifications
donn: where are you ?
aecha: ??????  

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

aecha03 juin 18, 22:41
where are you ? 'm on altea.
?you stalking me now?
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

?you stalking me now?
don't flatter yourself.i need to talk to nawei.now.where are you ?
am not one of your lapdogs you can give orders tonawei'll see you if he wants to see youwhy do you even care where I am?go home to your daddy
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

?you stalking me now?
am not one of your lapdogs you can give orders tonawei'll see you if he wants to see youwhy do you even care where I am?go home to your daddy
that's something i can do.contrary to others.i need to apologize.he needs that.me too.you know i'm right.
you're not making any senseI don't have time for your shitgo apologise to whoever's bed you left from this morning
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

?you stalking me now?
that's something i can do.contrary to others.i need to apologize.he needs that.me too.you know i'm right.
you're not making any senseI don't have time for your shitgo apologise to whoever's bed you left from this morning
i know i'm not.but i want to see him.i want to see you.i miss you.
fuck off you dickwhy the fuck would you even say that?tell me you're not about to do something stupid cause I swear to god I'll kill you myselfI don't btwmiss you
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

?you stalking me now?
fuck off you dickwhy the fuck would you even say that?tell me you're not about to do something stupid cause I swear to god I'll kill you myselfI don't btwmiss you
because it's true.i know you don't.why would you care if i did ?doesn't matter, does it ?
niran i swear if you do anythingwtf would nawei say, eh?i don't know where he iswhich ditch are you dying in rn?
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

?you stalking me now?
because it's true.i know you don't.why would you care if i did ?doesn't matter, does it ?
niran i swear if you do anythingwtf would nawei say, eh?i don't know where he iswhich ditch are you dying in rn?
oriel.some crappy bar. red neons.whatev.he hates me.you hate me.sorry i even asked.ciao.
what do you mean ciao?03 juin 18, 22:56answer me you dick03 juin 18, 23:01???????
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

aecha
Answer your phone you fucking prick! (une porte claque) Who do you think you are coming all the way to this shitehole saying all these stupid shit and then not replying?! (une portière s'ouvre) I hope for your sake you're already dead when I find you. (une portière claque) Answer. Your. Phone. (un moteur se reveille) Fuck sake...
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

chaton    (870) 166 66 90 + niran moriarty 1f63b 19 august 18, 11:32

actual cannot believe i have to ask bebe for your new burner you dickhead

still waiting for that portal back home you mentionned. might need to pop there for a bit.

don't ask why

Invité
Anonymous
Invité

chaton  (870) 166 66 90 + niran moriarty 1f63b 19 august 18, 11:32

actual cannot believe i have to ask bebe for your new burner you dickhead

still waiting for that portal back home you mentionned. might need to pop there for a bit.

don't ask why

was a bit busy with my mouth and hands this morning...

you know i'm gonna ask why.

why?

we both know my mouth was the busiest, why are you trying to make it seem like you did any work?

you of all people should know some things aren't meant to be said

i guess i'm a little bunny looking for her queen.

Contenu sponsorisé

(870) 166 66 90 + niran moriarty
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant