Le deal à ne pas rater :
Disque dur SSD CRUCIAL P3 1 To (3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2)
65.91 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Suivant
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Pseudo : lian
multi : purple x blue
Bloc-note :

(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 18 Empty
appel en cours

21 sept 15h04
(super vite) it's not a bad feeling you know. i just - it's ok. I'm just not used to ... hm. talk about it i guess. sorry for the call. i need to take the dogs home so i can't text but...(silence) anyway.hi.
hi. well okay… sorry i can't stay too long on the phone, it's quite complicated doing mech's at the same time. (rire)
Ah (silence) even hm...on speaker ? fu - hey gogo, stop that (rire)
(rire) well okay. i can stop for a min'. just gimme a sec', i gonna wash my hands (bruit de l'eau) right. i'm all yours.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

21 sept 15h04
(super vite) it's not a bad feeling you know. i just - it's ok. I'm just not used to ... hm. talk about it i guess. sorry for the call. i need to take the dogs home so i can't text but...(silence) anyway.hi.
hi. well okay… sorry i can't stay too long on the phone, it's quite complicated doing mech's at the same time. (rire)
(rire) well okay. i can stop for a min'. just gimme a sec', i gonna wash my hands (bruit de l'eau) right. i'm all yours.
hm (raclement de gorge ) hi. (silence) so eh. hi. (rire) it's a poem, today. a sad one. well.. i guess... hm. it have a little bit of hope, i think. i want to, anyway
(silence, léger rire, soupire) can you st... well. no, forget 'bout it. (rire) don't want you to get mad. okay, a sad one. okay. i'm listening.
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

21 sept 15h04
hm (raclement de gorge ) hi. (silence) so eh. hi. (rire) it's a poem, today. a sad one. well.. i guess... hm. it have a little bit of hope, i think. i want to, anyway
(silence, léger rire, soupire) can you st... well. no, forget 'bout it. (rire) don't want you to get mad. okay, a sad one. okay. i'm listening.
what ? can i what ? no. tell me. or then, i'm gonna be mad.
(rire) can you stop being cute?
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

21 sept 15h04
ah (silence) well. i don't know... can you ? (rire gêné)
(silence) okay. the sad one.
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

21 sept 15h04
are you -- you flush ? (rire) ok ok. hm. so. i flinch when you touch me \ i fear it is him (silence) it was before. now i don't -- i like your hugs, you know ? even if i'm frigid or whatever
yea... you know you can tell me sometimes if you... like, you know. i like hugging you. i don't want you to be unconfortable sometimes.
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

21 sept 15h04
are you -- you flush ? (rire) ok ok. hm. so. i flinch when you touch me \ i fear it is him (silence) it was before. now i don't -- i like your hugs, you know ? even if i'm frigid or whatever
yea... you know you can tell me sometimes if you... like, you know. i like hugging you. i don't want you to be unconfortable sometimes.
no. what ? no. scar. i - (soupir) i'm not unconfortable. it's sweet. it's like - too sweet. and soft. i don't --- (silence) i didn't had a lot of soft things in my life, ok ? and you - you are ..so fucking soft, fuck. i just need to get used to it, ok ? i really love all the little things you do. i just don't know what to do with it...
i know you... yea, ok. just... don't hesitate if there's anything wrong sometimes, ok?
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

21 sept 15h04
no. what ? no. scar. i - (soupir) i'm not unconfortable. it's sweet. it's like - too sweet. and soft. i don't --- (silence) i didn't had a lot of soft things in my life, ok ? and you - you are ..so fucking soft, fuck. i just need to get used to it, ok ? i really love all the little things you do. i just don't know what to do with it...
i know you... yea, ok. just... don't hesitate if there's anything wrong sometimes, ok?
(long silence, tout bas ) i really like you, scar
(silence)yea. i like you too, cliff.
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

21 sept 15h04
hm (silence, rire ) eh, yeah. hm. so. yea. of course
(rire) of course what??
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

21 sept 15h04
(rire) of course what??
if something is wrong, i'm gonna tell you, scar. (silence) i. hm. i don't want to hang up but i have to go
yea ok. i have to go back too... (silence) ùh. well hope to see you soon.
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

21 sept 15h04
(rire) of course what??
if something is wrong, i'm gonna tell you, scar. (silence) i. hm. i don't want to hang up but i have to go
yea ok. i have to go back too... (silence) ùh. well hope to see you soon.
yea. i want to. take care, ok ? eat, sleep, all the shit, hm ? byebye, scar.
(léger rire) yea i'll try to - take care too. bye, cliff.
Contenu sponsorisé

(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 18 sur 35Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Suivant