-24%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy P40 (FHD 144Hz, RTX ...
759.99 € 999.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Suivant
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Pseudo : lian
multi : purple x blue
Bloc-note :

(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 20 Empty
appel en cours

30 sept 17:38

hi, babe. sorry i couldn't have you on the phone earlier this week, was kinda busy. (court silence) how are you?
(silence, raclement de gorge) you know, technically speaking, you are the babe. i'm older than you. (silence) so eh. i'm fine, you ? i've missed that stupid voice.
(rire) okay you got me but you know i'm still gonna call you babe! yea i'm fine too. the bar ain't open yet so i got some time to call you.
hm.. i'm glad to hear that. well.. i- not the nickname. the bar thing. eh. - anyway. the voicemail ? did you hear it ?
yea of course, all of them. (silence) well, i don't really know what to say right now about it like - i mean. i think i will but later, ok?
hey, it's alright. you don't have to say anything. (soupir) i just- i just want you to know. it's all. (silence) so, i still have something to say. about grim.
i know but i think there are some things i want to say, questions i want to answer. if you want to. (silence) yea? what is it?
and i will be happy to listen and answer when you are gonna be ready to ask or tell, scar (silence) so. i'ts not really about grim. it's about the team. i was at the practice, today
really? what were you doing? was it cool? did you just watch the game? guess you didn't wanna play yet? i mean. actually, i don't know (rire)
i (rire) ok so. it was ok, i guess. i didn't watch. i was in the goal and - eh. i talked to the coach and hm (rire gêné) if i want, i have a place in the team. like, he said it. not grim, the coach
oh really?? that's great! what are you gonna do? you want to join the team?
i - i don't know, yet. i need to thing about it, i guess. it's a lot. right ?
yea but it could be a great opportunity for you. i mean, now or never maybe so if you want to just go for it, i guess. you don't need to think too much.
ah (silence) don't think, right ?
yea (léger rire) don't think. (silence) follow your inner voice.
well ...i'm a little bit deaf so it's hard..
(rire) do we need to be hearing people to listen to ourselves?
well i do need you to tell me stuff right now, no ? (rire) i - i will think about it. but i want to, i guess. exy makes me happy. (silence) ..and - you too.
that's 'cause you dunno how to listen to your own voice. (léger rire) okay then what do you need to think 'bout if it makes you happy?
i - ok, maybe you're right. (rire) hey ? (tout bas ) really feel like kissing you right now..
i know i am (rire puis silence) don't - don't tell me things like this when you know i can't kiss you yet (rire)

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

hi, babe. sorry i couldn't have you on the phone earlier this week, was kinda busy. (court silence) how are you?
(silence, raclement de gorge) you know, technically speaking, you are the babe. i'm older than you. (silence) so eh. i'm fine, you ? i've missed that stupid voice.
(rire) okay you got me but you know i'm still gonna call you babe! yea i'm fine too. the bar ain't open yet so i got some time to call you.
hm.. i'm glad to hear that. well.. i- not the nickname. the bar thing. eh. - anyway. the voicemail ? did you hear it ?
yea of course, all of them. (silence) well, i don't really know what to say right now about it like - i mean. i think i will but later, ok?
hey, it's alright. you don't have to say anything. (soupir) i just- i just want you to know. it's all. (silence) so, i still have something to say. about grim.
i know but i think there are some things i want to say, questions i want to answer. if you want to. (silence) yea? what is it?
and i will be happy to listen and answer when you are gonna be ready to ask or tell, scar (silence) so. i'ts not really about grim. it's about the team. i was at the practice, today
really? what were you doing? was it cool? did you just watch the game? guess you didn't wanna play yet? i mean. actually, i don't know (rire)
i (rire) ok so. it was ok, i guess. i didn't watch. i was in the goal and - eh. i talked to the coach and hm (rire gêné) if i want, i have a place in the team. like, he said it. not grim, the coach
yea but it could be a great opportunity for you. i mean, now or never maybe so if you want to just go for it, i guess. you don't need to think too much.
well i do need you to tell me stuff right now, no ? (rire) i - i will think about it. but i want to, i guess. exy makes me happy. (silence) ..and - you too.
that's 'cause you dunno how to listen to your own voice. (léger rire) okay then what do you need to think 'bout if it makes you happy?
i - ok, maybe you're right. (rire) hey ? (tout bas ) really feel like kissing you right now..
i know i am (rire puis silence) don't - don't tell me things like this when you know i can't kiss you yet (rire)
eh. hm. sorry. (se racle la gorge) so. the letter ?
(léger rire) yea, okay. the letter.

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

dont laugh, ok ? please. i - and, hm. i'm sorry if you're embarassed or - whatever. it's not charity. (silence) D'une stupidité certaine et naìve, j'ai envie de te dire ; on s'en construira une ensemble, de maison, scar. n'est-ce pas idiot ? Je me fais rire moi-même, mais je le pense peut-être un peu. ou peut-être je le rêve simplement, comme l'on rêve de l'impossible.
(silence) did you really write this months ago? like when all of you screamed you didn't want me? (rire)

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

dont laugh, ok ? please. i - and, hm. i'm sorry if you're embarassed or - whatever. it's not charity. (silence) D'une stupidité certaine et naìve, j'ai envie de te dire ; on s'en construira une ensemble, de maison, scar. n'est-ce pas idiot ? Je me fais rire moi-même, mais je le pense peut-être un peu. ou peut-être je le rêve simplement, comme l'on rêve de l'impossible.(silence) did you really write this months ago? like when all of you screamed you didn't want me? (rire)
yea. yea i did. (silence) i was lying, of course, about not wanting you. to myself and jad and all... (silence) i had a big fat crush on you. big news, eh ?
(rire) okay i guess i got it weeks ago but… (rire gêné) yea it was pretty confusing at that time.

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

dont laugh, ok ? please. i - and, hm. i'm sorry if you're embarassed or - whatever. it's not charity. (silence) D'une stupidité certaine et naìve, j'ai envie de te dire ; on s'en construira une ensemble, de maison, scar. n'est-ce pas idiot ? Je me fais rire moi-même, mais je le pense peut-être un peu. ou peut-être je le rêve simplement, comme l'on rêve de l'impossible.(silence) did you really write this months ago? like when all of you screamed you didn't want me? (rire)
yea. yea i did. (silence) i was lying, of course, about not wanting you. to myself and jad and all... (silence) i had a big fat crush on you. big news, eh ?
(rire) okay i guess i got it weeks ago but… (rire gêné) yea it was pretty confusing at that time.
sorry i guess ? (silence) your laugh is cute. (soupire)fuck
what? (léger) you cursing is cute too.

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

oh fuck off (rire) hm. so. i know we have a date the 16th but...can i see you ? before that ? (silence) your hoodie don't smell like you anymore.
(rire) do you want me to come over after work tonight? maybe i wanna eat ramens (rire) you still wearing it? i'll find another one to forget at your place.

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

oh fuck off (rire) hm. so. i know we have a date the 16th but...can i see you ? before that ? (silence) your hoodie don't smell like you anymore.
(rire) do you want me to come over after work tonight? maybe i wanna eat ramens (rire) you still wearing it? i'll find another one to forget at your place.
hmhm. i'm cold. (silence) yes. i want ramens. like, three or four cups, men. (rire) or - hm. maybe you can sleep at my place too (raclement de gorge ) i've watched a movie with jad, the other day. a scene made me think about you.
yea okay, i will. (silence) really? what movie?

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

hmhm. i'm cold. (silence) yes. i want ramens. like, three or four cups, men. (rire) or - hm. maybe you can sleep at my place too (raclement de gorge ) i've watched a movie with jad, the other day. a scene made me think about you.
eh. a girl movie ? (rire) don't know, men. but i - i read it to you.
you did? when?

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

you did? when?
ah. no. no i didn't. but i can. now ? if you want
oh okay. okay go on, babe.

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours

you did? when?
ah. no. no i didn't. but i can. now ? if you want
oh okay. okay go on, babe.
okay. so. hm. (silence) I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare

I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me ryhme

I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry

I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

i'm starting to think you try to kill me with those thing i didn't give a damn about but now i do (rire soupiré) seems like everything's different with you.
Contenu sponsorisé

(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 20 sur 35Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Suivant