Le Deal du moment : -34%
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 ...
Voir le deal
919 €

Partagez

(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Suivant
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Pseudo : lian
multi : purple x blue
Bloc-note :

(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 7 Empty
scar03 sept 18, 05:22
good night, clint. (870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 7 1f49c
morning, in factcan i cdie ? (870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 7 1f62d
though night gonna sleep rnwhats your plan for today?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

work. walk with the doggo they love morning run now ? i stop texting you if you want.
want pictures of the doggoof you toowould like to go with u but i need 2 sleepdont stop but dont blame me if i fall asleep and cant answer lol
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

work. walk with the doggo they love morning run now ? i stop texting you if you want.
want pictures of the doggoof you toowould like to go with u but i need 2 sleepdont stop but dont blame me if i fall asleep and cant answer lol
ok maybewanna call ?i can talk while running. don't care if you fall asleep
sounds great to fall asleep at the rythm of your voice
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours...

3 sept. 5h54
(bruit de porte se ferme) hi. are you already in your bed ? (petit silence) i'm leaving for work.
mh yea, (allongé dans le sofa des sharks) did you sleep enough?
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours...

3 sept. 5h54
(bruit de porte se ferme) hi. are you already in your bed ? (petit silence) i'm leaving for work.
no. not at all. and i'm - (soupir) i'm kinda hangover. fuck ( se met à courir) sorry. did you work last night ? i wanted to come but - (silence) i don't know. i'm sure you're -
i was gonna ask, you seemed drunk on the voicemail (rire léger) did you drink alone? (silence) i'm what?
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours...

3 sept. 5h54
no. not at all. and i'm - (soupir) i'm kinda hangover. fuck ( se met à courir) sorry. did you work last night ? i wanted to come but - (silence) i don't know. i'm sure you're -
i was gonna ask, you seemed drunk on the voicemail (rire léger) did you drink alone? (silence) i'm what?
- not. with some friends. (silence) hm. (marmonne) i'm sure you're cute right now. like eh. sleepy. you know.
(rire) yea, not really sure with that but (silence) i don't know. i need some sleep since days. feel like my body's gonna break. coffee helped me but not anymore.
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours...

3 sept. 5h54
- not. with some friends. (silence) hm. (marmonne) i'm sure you're cute right now. like eh. sleepy. you know.
(rire) yea, not really sure with that but (silence) i don't know. i need some sleep since days. feel like my body's gonna break. coffee helped me but not anymore.
ah. maybe i - maybe you should take a break and - like, do something - i don't know. with me ? i don't know. ah (silence) i don't know why i'm sayin' that. you need sleep not some - activities or dates.
yea, maybe. (soupire) but well they need me here so maybe you can come sometimes like… before? (silence) and maybe we can run together sometimes? with dogs? or watch the anime you like? i can sleep watching your anime after running together (rire)
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours...

3 sept. 5h54
ah. maybe i - maybe you should take a break and - like, do something - i don't know. with me ? i don't know. ah (silence) i don't know why i'm sayin' that. you need sleep not some - activities or dates.
yea, maybe. (soupire) but well they need me here so maybe you can come sometimes like… before? (silence) and maybe we can run together sometimes? with dogs? or watch the anime you like? i can sleep watching your anime after running together (rire)
i - (silence) yea. yea. i want to. i can come to write some poems or - yea. okay. just a sec. i need to take to dogs with me (long silence) still there ? (bruit de chien)
yea, don't forget to send me pics of the doggo (bâille) maybe i should go to sleep now. and you need to rest after and drink water.
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

appel en cours...

3 sept. 5h54
i - (silence) yea. yea. i want to. i can come to write some poems or - yea. okay. just a sec. i need to take to dogs with me (long silence) still there ? (bruit de chien)
yea, don't forget to send me pics of the doggo (bâille) maybe i should go to sleep now. and you need to rest after and drink water.
yes. i will and - yea. yeah you should. so, goodnight. sweet dreams, scar ?
thanks. nice day, cliff.
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

scar08 sept 18, 22:07
hi cliff, got no news or letters since dayshope evryths going well for youmiss your voice
Contenu sponsorisé

(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 7 sur 35Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Suivant