-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

(870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Suivant
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

(870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko - Page 18 Empty
appel en cours
11 sept. 13h45
(silence) oh. hi. (bruit de mouvement) i didn't think - hi. i'm on my break at lola rosa.
hi babe, how is it going?
i - (silence) wow (rire gêné) ok, i'm not used to it. (petit rire) fine. it's a good day, yea. you ? you're at work or something ?
(léger rire) i can stop calling you like that if you want to. (petit silence) well, not really. i have to go to the bar later but i'm dealing with some mechs' right now and all that stuff so yea no big deal. at what will you finish work?
na. i like it. a lot. (silence) ah ? you know a lot of stuff. i don't know shit about mech'. hm. eh - at 15h. soon, my break is a little bit late. you - hm. do you have time, before the bar ?
yea i like these stuff 'bout cars and mechs and few things you know. um yea, yea of course. do you want me to pick you up at 3 at lola rosa?
yea. yea, i want to. i want to see you again, even if i did last night. (bruit de paroles) my break is almost over. can i watch you do mech thing ? do you want the letter now ? i got it with me.
i want to see you again too. yea, you can. (léger rire) i can teach some things if you want to. (petit silence) yea, okay, i would like to if you have enough time.
yea? it's good.(silence) eh, na. i don't need you. i - i have you for that, i guess. and - eh. i rather watch you, you know ? like - eh. (silence) so. yeah. i still have a few minutes.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

appel en cours
11 sept. 13h45
(silence) oh. hi. (bruit de mouvement) i didn't think - hi. i'm on my break at lola rosa.
i - (silence) wow (rire gêné) ok, i'm not used to it. (petit rire) fine. it's a good day, yea. you ? you're at work or something ?
(léger rire) i can stop calling you like that if you want to. (petit silence) well, not really. i have to go to the bar later but i'm dealing with some mechs' right now and all that stuff so yea no big deal. at what will you finish work?
na. i like it. a lot. (silence) ah ? you know a lot of stuff. i don't know shit about mech'. hm. eh - at 15h. soon, my break is a little bit late. you - hm. do you have time, before the bar ?
yea i like these stuff 'bout cars and mechs and few things you know. um yea, yea of course. do you want me to pick you up at 3 at lola rosa?
yea. yea, i want to. i want to see you again, even if i did last night. (bruit de paroles) my break is almost over. can i watch you do mech thing ? do you want the letter now ? i got it with me.
i want to see you again too. yea, you can. (léger rire) i can teach some things if you want to. (petit silence) yea, okay, i would like to if you have enough time.
yea? it's good.(silence) eh, na. i don't need you. i - i have you for that, i guess. and - eh. i rather watch you, you know ? like - eh. (silence) so. yeah. i still have a few minutes.
sounds good to me as long as you here with me.
eh - okay, hm. so. the letter, yeah. (petit silence) il m'a parlé. je ne sais pas comment il a réussi à se rapprocher de moi à ce point. je le fuis de mon mieux. mais il m'a parlé. je ne pourrais dire combien de temps, mais il est parvenu à être seul avec moi. il ne m'a pas touché. j'ai cru que oui. mais non. elle est encore là. - (raclement de gorge)

Invité
Anonymous
Invité

appel en cours
11 sept. 13h45
eh - okay, hm. so. the letter, yeah. (petit silence) il m'a parlé. je ne sais pas comment il a réussi à se rapprocher de moi à ce point. je le fuis de mon mieux. mais il m'a parlé. je ne pourrais dire combien de temps, mais il est parvenu à être seul avec moi. il ne m'a pas touché. j'ai cru que oui. mais non. elle est encore là. - (raclement de gorge)
(silence) well, i dunno what to say right now. (léger rire)
hm (soupir) can you - can you at least confirm you gonna still pick me up at 3 ? i - i wa - i need to hear it.

Invité
Anonymous
Invité

appel en cours
11 sept. 13h45
hm (soupir) can you - can you at least confirm you gonna still pick me up at 3 ? i - i wa - i need to hear it.
why would i change my mind? of course i'll be there.
well i don't know, ok. it's your right, or i don't know. i - (soupir) anyway. i'm happy you're be there.

Invité
Anonymous
Invité

appel en cours
11 sept. 13h45
why would i change my mind? of course i'll be there.
well i don't know, ok. it's your right, or i don't know. i - (soupir) anyway. i'm happy you're be there.
don't think, cliff. i'll be there.
i- fuck off (rire) i'm late, now. see you later, ok ? 3, don't forget. you have no idea how much i want to see your stupid smile. even if i saw you yesterday

Invité
Anonymous
Invité

(1) voicemail
12 sept. 13h45
hi. i'm my break again, with another letter. comment est ton père ? je crois que, si je cherche dans mes souvenirs, je ne me souviens d'aucune conversation à propos de ta famille. pas que l'on en ait réellement eu. de ce que je sache, jad faisait la conversation, tu lui répondais, et parfois, je répondais également. je me demande parfois comment est mon père. pas curtis, pas marcus. le vrai, celui qui a mis ma mère enceinte. je lui ai demandé plusieurs fois, quand elle m'a avoué que curtis n'était pas mon père, qui il était. elle n'a jamais voulu me dire quoique ce soit. je ne connais pas son nom, ni son visage. je ne connais rien à son sujet. il n'est qu'un fantôme, comme cette nahema. comme ma mère, dans un sens. je me demande si cette malédiction me vient de lui. je me demande s'il pense à moi, parfois, ou encore à ma mère, à défaut de savoir que j'existe. je me demande, souvent, pourquoi je perds mon temps à penser à un homme dont je ne connais rien. je ppréfèrerais que tu me parles de ta famille que de connaître cette partie de la mienne, je crois. je t'ai toujours imaginé avec une grande famille. c'est le cas ? - have a good day, ok ? i will think about you. but hm - ah. just a little bit. bye.

Invité
Anonymous
Invité

(1) voicemail
13 sept. 3h45
(raclement de gorge) i - it's a poem (tout bas) it's about all the things i want to tell you. before and hm -now, too. so.
sometimes
i stop myself from
saying the words out loud
as if leaving my mouth too often
might wear them down

Invité
Anonymous
Invité

scar13 sept18, 4:27
i do have a big family. i've six siblings, one older, twins, two younger sisters and a younger brother. my dad's used to swearing a lot in bulgarian. maybe i got this from him. i got lots of things from him actually.
i have a question
4:33ok i'm gonna askare we exclusive?
4:46
i know we are not dating or anything butdo you see other people ? like - well
4:53
you know what ? stupid question.used ? he's dead ? another stupid question....

Invité
Anonymous
Invité

i do have a big family. i've six siblings, one older, twins, two younger sisters and a younger brother. my dad's used to swearing a lot in bulgarian. maybe i got this from him. i got lots of things from him actually.
i have a question
5:00well, yea??i mean no i don't see other peopleso yea guess we areand my dad ain't dead, it just has been a long time since the last time i saw him
we are ???it's - good. good.  i really want us to be, so - yea. i'ts good. i'm glad your dad is alive. something happen? me too, it has been a long time since the last time i saw my mom.
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

i have a question
5:00well, yea??i mean no i don't see other peopleso yea guess we areand my dad ain't dead, it just has been a long time since the last time i saw him
we are ???it's - good. good.  i really want us to be, so - yea. i'ts good. i'm glad your dad is alive. something happen? me too, it has been a long time since the last time i saw my mom.
why u so cute?i just left home years agoand u, where's your mom?
no. i'm not. me too. at 17.hm. she's with marcus, her boyfriend. well, i guess. she was with him. you know, i talk about him in a letter. maybe i can read it now ?
Contenu sponsorisé

(870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 18 sur 46Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Suivant