-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

(870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 46  Suivant
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

(870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko - Page 21 Empty
appel en cours...
17 sept. 2:35
(silence) fuck  - scar ? i didn't think  (rire gêné) you answered
hey (rire) but i did. do you want me to hang up?
i - you could ? (soupire) no. no, it's fine. i just - (silence) fuck (rire gêné ) ok, no. it's fine.  i didn't want to read this poem with you hearing it like - (soupire) it's really cheesy. i'm ashamed, ok? don't fucking laugh.
i really want to hear that one right now (rire) well i won't laugh. maybe i will smile but i promise i won't laugh.
do it and i hang up. i swear, ok ? (soupire) fuck. jesus christ. ok (silence) so ; je déteste les cicatrices. je déteste toutes les marques qui se trouvent à l'intérieur de moi, comme à l'extérieur. i think you're the only scar i don't want to go away. the only one i can love maybe, someday. (silence) i swear if you laugh i - fuck. you know what ? laugh if you want. i don't give a fuck.
(silence durant lequel scar ne fait que sourire) well. (rire) ok, no, i'm not laughing for the poem but you so fucking cute cliff what can i do? i know it's a lie and you do give a fuck (rire) but. it's the most beautiful thing i've ever been told. (maintenant, c'est lui qui est embarrassé)
fuck off (silence gêné, reprend tout bas ) i still think it, you know (soupire) idiot. and i'm not cute, ok ? stop that bullshit would you
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

appel en cours...
i - you could ? (soupire) no. no, it's fine. i just - (silence) fuck (rire gêné ) ok, no. it's fine.  i didn't want to read this poem with you hearing it like - (soupire) it's really cheesy. i'm ashamed, ok? don't fucking laugh.
i really want to hear that one right now (rire) well i won't laugh. maybe i will smile but i promise i won't laugh.
do it and i hang up. i swear, ok ? (soupire) fuck. jesus christ. ok (silence) so ; je déteste les cicatrices. je déteste toutes les marques qui se trouvent à l'intérieur de moi, comme à l'extérieur. i think you're the only scar i don't want to go away. the only one i can love maybe, someday. (silence) i swear if you laugh i - fuck. you know what ? laugh if you want. i don't give a fuck.
(silence durant lequel scar ne fait que sourire) well. (rire) ok, no, i'm not laughing for the poem but you so fucking cute cliff what can i do? i know it's a lie and you do give a fuck (rire) but. it's the most beautiful thing i've ever been told. (maintenant, c'est lui qui est embarrassé)
fuck off (silence gêné, reprend tout bas ) i still think it, you know (soupire) idiot. and i'm not cute, ok ? stop that bullshit  would you
(continue de rire doucement) ok i won't say it again for tonight but i still think you are when you get mad
hm (silence) well, your laugh is cute too, ok (rude but not so rude)
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

appel en cours...
fuck off (silence gêné, reprend tout bas ) i still think it, you know (soupire) idiot. and i'm not cute, ok ? stop that bullshit  would you
(continue de rire doucement) ok i won't say it again for tonight but i still think you are when you get mad
yea i know. i'm fucking cute. i'm even more cute than you.
what ? you - (soupire/rire) you fucker. yes. yes you fucking are (rire) you should send me a pic. in case i forget or whatever.
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

clint
1 snap reçu

fuck yes you are
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

[quote="Cliff Wood"]appel en cours...
what ? you - (soupire/rire) you fucker. yes. yes you fucking are (rire) you should send me a pic. in case i forget or whatever
(rire) ok wait a sec. (quelques minutes après) you should check your snap. and by the way you ain't cute anymore when you swear like this. (aspire l'air entre ses dents) it's fucking hot.
...ok. wait ( silence. Bruit d'appareil. ) Ok i send one too.
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

appel en cours...
what ? you - (soupire/rire) you fucker. yes. yes you fucking are (rire) you should send me a pic. in case i forget or whatever
(rire) ok wait a sec. (quelques minutes après) you should check your snap. and by the way you ain't cute anymore when you swear like this. (aspire l'air entre ses dents) it's fucking hot.
why are you doing this to me, how can you be so hot this late
ah (rire nerveux) i guess it's the lack of sleep. Do you want a ugly one maybe ? (Soupire) in fact i'm not hot. im fucking cold. but i don't really have the money for the heat and stuff. i sould take another job for the winter ...fuck. anyway. ( hésitation) i should try to sleep but i still wanna talk to you...
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

appel en cours...
ah (rire nerveux) i guess it's the lack of sleep. Do you want a ugly one maybe ? (Soupire) in fact i'm not hot. im fucking cold. but i don't really have the money for the heat and stuff. i sould take another job for the winter ...fuck. anyway. ( hésitation) i should try to sleep but i still wanna talk to you...
(rire, souffle la fumée) maybe i could try to do something to fix it like building heating to keep your home warm. i think i can do that. (silence) mhh do you want me to come right now? (soupire) well no maybe it's a bad idea.
Ah (grimace) it's sweet but it's not the problem. the cash is, for the bills and stuff. i really need an third job. and ( silence) yes i want to. You should. to sleep i mean. here.

Invité
Anonymous
Invité

appel en cours...
(rire, souffle la fumée) maybe i could try to do something to fix it like building heating to keep your home warm. i think i can do that. (silence) mhh do you want me to come right now? (soupire) well no maybe it's a bad idea.
Ah (grimace) it's sweet but it's not the problem. the cash is, for the bills and stuff. i really need an third job. and ( silence) yes i want to. You should. to sleep i mean. here.
yea i got it but i don't want you to freeze to death this winter. (rire léger) you want to? ay. please just get a bit more ugly before i come.
Ah ( silence gêné)or maybe you should make me warm all winter. i'll wait for you. bye (raccroche)
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

clint
1 snap reçu

you forget your hoodie on propose ? it keep me warm anyway(:
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

(1) voicemail
18 sept. 12:35
tu te souviens ? c'était un peu après décembre, un peu avant février. entre ma rupture avec aza et mon arrestation, au final. on a eu beaucoup de sortie en compagnie de jad où, la plupart du temps, je partais avant la fin. en vérité, c'était des idées de sortie que j'avais, auxquelles je voulais t'inviter, mais pour lesquelles j'avais pas les couilles. jad détestait ça. du coup, elle t'invitait à sortir avec nous et comptait foutre le camp au milieu, mais je le faisais avant elle. tu te souviens, cette sortie au salon de l'auto ? il y avait tous les modèles de l'année, des voitures rares et d'autres stupidités du genre. je déteste les voitures, tu sais ? enfin, non. j'en ai plutôt rien à faire. jad aussi, je crois. mais ça faisait des semaines que je savais que le salon avait lieu, et que je voulais t'y invité. jad l'a fait à ma place, forcément. j'ai fait la gueule tout le long, forcément. mais putain, scar. t'avais de ces étoiles, dans tes yeux. parfois je rêve et j'ose croire que je suis capable de mettre un pareil regard dans tes yeux, même si je suis pas une voiture de l'année avec du turbo et des saletés du genre.  
Contenu sponsorisé

(870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 21 sur 46Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 46  Suivant