Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

yasmeen vane + jazvane

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Yasmeen Hedat-Vane
Yasmeen Hedat-Vane
Pseudo : jiji
multi : ameera kolisnychenko & zazala simões & alex kaligaris
Bloc-note : DANGEROUS WOMAN LP: dangerous woman (ariana grande), belong to the world (the weeknd), hauting (halsey), circus (britney spears), lucky (britney spears), eyes closed (halsey deep house remix), out from under (britney spears) [secret track: echoes of silence (the weeknd)], crazy (britney spears), side to side (ariana grande), love in the sky (the weeknd), into you (ariana grande), if U seek Amy (britney spears), shameless (the weeknd), just a little bit of your heart (ariana grande), dusk till dawn (sia ft. zayn)

JAZ VANE LP: break free (ariana grande), I'm a slave 4 u (britney spears), hurricane (halsey), oops! I did it Again (britney spears), sit still, look pretty (daya), sometimes (britney spears), blue jeans (lana del rey), oath (cher lloyd), one last time (ariana grande), baby one more time (britney spears), problem (ariana grande), pacify her (melanie martinez), overprotected (britney spears), dark paradise (lana del rey).
INTERSPATIAL CINNAMON ROLL

yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: yasmeen vane + jazvane   yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 EmptyLun 3 Déc - 23:48

jazvane
39,9 M Likes
jazvane So as you know the album is OUT!!!! Thank you so much for all your support so far it's absolutely incredible!! I thought I was the one surprising people today but turns out I got a surprise too!!! Got to see the full booklet for the album only this morning as I came into the studio and found THIS.  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f62d
You guys, this isn't a joke, this isn't a drill, I married the sweetest kindest human most beautiful soul on the face of the whole universe.  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f62a Thank you Sami for inspiring this album for making it so hopeful, for giving me confidence in my writing and my singing too. It's so fitting that you would have a full two-pages all for you on this album because I sincerely believe it's YOURS too. It wouldn't have happened without you that's why you're on the cover that's why I chose your language for the title. I love you forever and eveeeeeer  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 2764  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 2764  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 2764 Also to whoever picked that photo: IT'S PERFECT. Look at his cute face??? Perfect. Wow. I'm well and truly blessed.
PS: he's credited EVERYWHERE he's such a TALENTED SOUL please go show him some LOVE  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f60d  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f618

sameenxo ok that's it she killed me.
janedaw oh wow lol
jaz-vane death………
adoringjazvane this is like a tiny peak into her soul and I'm in love…
alyabkm fjprjfoprjfr I DIED AT HIS WEE LETTER TOO FUCK ME I NEEED A LOVE LIKE THAT
samixjaz that secret song at the beginning where he reads his letter!!! his wee voice!!! I WAS ON THE FLOOR
ryansecretsss did we just find true love you guys? is this it?
xogirl94 I LOVE THE ALBUM SO FUCKING MUCH WOW QUEEN
vainator the real jaz vane sounds fucking amazing……
fshndoll GOALS.
samihedatlol I need myself a Sami…
sellyjel uuuh why is she talking about it like this is some art piece like it's just another random pop album, take a seat lol
naomixoxo this album is AMAZING
xocrew odjeojdoeforjforfj
queenjaz the definition of adorable…
verawrang THIS level of support.
December 3rd
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Yasmeen Hedat-Vane
Yasmeen Hedat-Vane
Bloc-note : DANGEROUS WOMAN LP: dangerous woman (ariana grande), belong to the world (the weeknd), hauting (halsey), circus (britney spears), lucky (britney spears), eyes closed (halsey deep house remix), out from under (britney spears) [secret track: echoes of silence (the weeknd)], crazy (britney spears), side to side (ariana grande), love in the sky (the weeknd), into you (ariana grande), if U seek Amy (britney spears), shameless (the weeknd), just a little bit of your heart (ariana grande), dusk till dawn (sia ft. zayn)

JAZ VANE LP: break free (ariana grande), I'm a slave 4 u (britney spears), hurricane (halsey), oops! I did it Again (britney spears), sit still, look pretty (daya), sometimes (britney spears), blue jeans (lana del rey), oath (cher lloyd), one last time (ariana grande), baby one more time (britney spears), problem (ariana grande), pacify her (melanie martinez), overprotected (britney spears), dark paradise (lana del rey).

MessageSujet: Re: yasmeen vane + jazvane   yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 EmptyMar 4 Déc - 23:55

jazvane

36 013 094 THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT SO FAR!! It's already gold-certified  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f631  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f631 words cannot express how grateful I am to all of you!!! This is truly from my heart to yours!!! What's your favorite song?? Which one are you hoping to hear live?  9,4 M commentaires
jazisbae CONGRATS BB!!!!!
kyliexo omg when is the tour????
jazxoxoxo my heart will go on  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f62d  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f62d
jaz-vane she literally wrote EVERYTHING song this time im SHOOK
joachimxo love the design of the booklet omg!!!
teamjaz4eva  EVERYDAY!!! I WANT A MV!!!!
naomixoxo THERE'S GOING TO BE A TOUR????? YASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Sing the whole album please!!!!!
princessvain LUST FOR LIFE!!! WHY IS THE SAMI FEATURING NOT ADVERTISED MORE???
sameenxo I think Sami is just shy! but he's credited in quite a few songs like she said earlier! Such a talented bean  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f60d
darealxo I was worried but wow great album!
istanhedats lust for life! bring sami on stage with you!!!
jonasmelf encore plus cheum que d'habitude le gars
samidefensesquad if you ever sing my heart will go on live I will die.
janedaw Love the album. 13 beaches is so sad though… so happy she got out of that toxic family.
ilovenova can't believe both @ashleybrie and @kamikaz betrayed Noora by collaborating with this fake!!!
xogirl94  this love is the perfect ballad………I listed to it 130 times already!!
queenjaz  y'all really be sleeping on give me love the BEST song of the whole year FACT!!!! the FEELS are so real it's such a good album opener!!!
briedeluxe ASHLEY DID THE BEST SONGS ON THIS ALBUM #FACT
ninaxo  angel!!! honestly wasn't even shipping sameen before but…that song floored me. It's just so beautiful.
rezamihfa  one kiss is a banger!!
nickyvalentine  congrats  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f339  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f339  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f601
jazupdates the whole thing, everything, just staple it to my fucking head!
Sami Hedat
Sami Hedat
Pseudo : blossom.

MessageSujet: Re: yasmeen vane + jazvane   yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 EmptyVen 25 Jan - 18:32

samixo a aimé votre post
31M

samixo a commenté votre  post

I can't wait for you to share your gift with the world.  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 2764  

samixo a aimé votre post
39M

I'm glad you liked my little surprise. yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f601 I love you!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!! 

samixo a aimé votre post
36M

I'm the luckiest guy, I get to hear them live all the time. yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f601

Yasmeen Hedat-Vane
Yasmeen Hedat-Vane

MessageSujet: Re: yasmeen vane + jazvane   yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 EmptyVen 25 Jan - 23:00

jazvane • following
26 403 100 Likes
jazvane had so much fun at the TESFAYE listening party but I think it's obvious what (who) I enjoyed best…… lol
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMING THRU AND TO THE SORRY FANS THAT DIDN'T WIN THIS TIME, I'M SURE WE'LL COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE SOON!!!!

December 3rd
Yasmeen Hedat-Vane
Yasmeen Hedat-Vane

MessageSujet: Re: yasmeen vane + jazvane   yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 EmptyVen 25 Jan - 23:06

jazvane • following
29 899 112 Likes
jazvane he liked his gift I think… yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f47c  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f332

December 25th
Yasmeen Hedat-Vane
Yasmeen Hedat-Vane

MessageSujet: Re: yasmeen vane + jazvane   yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 EmptyVen 25 Jan - 23:16

jazvane • following
39 299 992 Likes
jazvane happy birthday to us.  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 2b50

vainator OMG!!!!!!
noormeen this is Noora. I would recognize her anywhere omg omg omg omg
janedaw oh wow lol
adoringjazvane sisters  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f62d  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f62d
tednews fake fake fake fake
ryansecretsss are they friends now??
queenjaz I need answers!!!
love4vane @iamova please reply!!!!!
sadievanefan I need a TODAY pic of you two queens yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f625
January 25th
Yasmeen Hedat-Vane
Yasmeen Hedat-Vane

MessageSujet: Re: yasmeen vane + jazvane   yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 EmptyVen 15 Fév - 23:36

jazvane

38 113 000 Best birthday bash, with the best people.  yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 2764 #livingmybestlife yasmeen vane + jazvane - Page 9 1f606  3,2 M commentaires
Contenu sponsorisé

yasmeen vane + jazvane
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 9 sur 9Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9