Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Partagez

(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Suivant
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Pseudo : lian
multi : purple x blue
Bloc-note :

(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 23 Empty
ashkar1er octobre 18, 23:01

are u still alive?(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 23 1f618 (870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 23 1f618
................no
maybe i've listened to the voicemail more than 1 timemaybe i wanna be with u rn cause of itthanks
ahit's greatcool
yea greatnow my break is gonna be longer than planned
omg STOPyou're a fucking tease wowOK FINE.maybe i'm in my bed and it still smells like you. just maybe.
i fucking ambecause of youand now i want to be in the bed with youhow can u do this to me with just a voicemail?
iyeah. i really want that toowhat exactly the voicemail did to you ? i want to know.
no i swear you don't want
23:09
maybe it makes me wanna be in the bed with you but not only for watching an anime and eating ramens
and ?what would we do then ?'cause it takes a lot so i do not eat ramen or watch anime u know..
okaymaybe we could kiss and maybe i could touch you and hug you and fondle you and eventually give you pleasure and make you cum but being with you not only in your dreamthis is what the voicemail made me wanna do
oh okay
23:14
maybe i'm really hot right now. because of your wordsand i don't have a shirt on anymore.
23:16
wanna see ? or whatever
u know i wanna seebut i would hate u for this
oh it's sad...and a little bit rude scar but since i hate you all the time for the exact same reason i will do it anyway
i officially hate youa lot.
how much ?..or like, hm... how big ?
you're the one who fucking tease nowbig enough for me to like it and absolutely hate it at the same time
really wish i could kiss you right now. kiss scar and all his scars....learn all your tattoossomeday i will.
this went from hot to sweetand now im smiling like an idiot.
you are hot and sweet. like a tea with honey
i have to go back to worki don't want tocan i see u one more time?
sorry i was in the shower. needed to clean myself  (870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 23 2764
okay i asked for itfuck
can i have one too ?
(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 23 1f49b
ah no scari saw this one on your instagram stupidtake one nowlike u always doyour stupid goofy pics
i need a haircut

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

are u still alive?(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 23 1f618 (870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 23 1f618
................no
maybe i've listened to the voicemail more than 1 timemaybe i wanna be with u rn cause of itthanks
ahit's greatcool
omg STOPyou're a fucking tease wowOK FINE.maybe i'm in my bed and it still smells like you. just maybe.
i fucking ambecause of youand now i want to be in the bed with youhow can u do this to me with just a voicemail?
iyeah. i really want that toowhat exactly the voicemail did to you ? i want to know.
maybe it makes me wanna be in the bed with you but not only for watching an anime and eating ramens
and ?what would we do then ?'cause it takes a lot so i do not eat ramen or watch anime u know..
okaymaybe we could kiss and maybe i could touch you and hug you and fondle you and eventually give you pleasure and make you cum but being with you not only in your dreamthis is what the voicemail made me wanna do
oh okay
maybe i'm really hot right now. because of your wordsand i don't have a shirt on anymore.
wanna see ? or whatever
oh it's sad...and a little bit rude scar but since i hate you all the time for the exact same reason i will do it anyway
you're the one who fucking tease nowbig enough for me to like it and absolutely hate it at the same time
really wish i could kiss you right now. kiss scar and all his scars....learn all your tattoossomeday i will.
sorry i was in the shower. needed to clean myself  (870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 23 2764
okay i asked for itfuck
can i have one too ?
ah no scari saw this one on your instagram stupidtake one nowlike u always doyour stupid goofy pics
i need a haircut
ah. you're hot with shorter hair.thank for the new wallpaper (870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 23 1f618
do you know how to cut hair?

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

................no
ahit's greatcool
oh okay
wanna see ? or whatever
okay i asked for itfuck
can i have one too ?
i need a haircut
ah. you're hot with shorter hair.thank for the new wallpaper  (870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 23 1f618
eh i know how to shave it ??
would u be my personal haidresser?

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

................no
ahit's greatcool
oh okay
wanna see ? or whatever
okay i asked for itfuck
can i have one too ?
i need a haircut
ah. you're hot with shorter hair.thank for the new wallpaper  (870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 23 1f618
hmi dont knowwhat is the advantage for this job ?
you could touch my hairyou could be with mewhat do you want more?

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

................no
ahit's greatcool
oh okay
wanna see ? or whatever
okay i asked for itfuck
can i have one too ?
i need a haircut
eh. you seem a little bit desperate scari guess i can do it for you  (870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 23 1f60c
(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 23 1f603thanks

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

................no
ahit's greatcool
oh okay
wanna see ? or whatever
okay i asked for itfuck
can i have one too ?
i need a haircut
eh. you seem a little bit desperate scari guess i can do it for you  (870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood - Page 23 1f60c
stupid face

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

................no
ahit's greatcool
oh okay
wanna see ? or whatever
okay i asked for itfuck
can i have one too ?
i need a haircut
stupid face
....so stupid
23:32
still want to kiss you thoguess I'm stupid too
23:49
can't you read the 15 letters left now?? lol

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

................no
ahit's greatcool
oh okay
wanna see ? or whatever
okay i asked for itfuck
can i have one too ?
i need a haircut
stupid face
....so stupid
want me to have a heart attack ?noi prepared myself to maybe kiss you in 15 days. not now. i could die ok
lol y a heartattack?

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

................no
ahit's greatcool
oh okay
wanna see ? or whatever
okay i asked for itfuck
can i have one too ?
i need a haircut
stupid face
....so stupid
want me to have a heart attack ?noi prepared myself to maybe kiss you in 15 days. not now. i could die ok
lol y a heartattack?
my heart do stupid shits when i text youeven more when i talk to you on the phoneand more when i see youand u do your stupid smileor laughmuch more when u want a stupid hug or just when ur arm touch mineso a kiss ? eh no problem. not at alllstupid
23:55
think i got itim stupidmaybe ull die in 15 days too

Scar Kolisnychenko
Scar Kolisnychenko
Bloc-note :

................no
ahit's greatcool
oh okay
wanna see ? or whatever
okay i asked for itfuck
can i have one too ?
i need a haircut
stupid face
....so stupid
lol y a heartattack?
my heart do stupid shits when i text youeven more when i talk to you on the phoneand more when i see youand u do your stupid smileor laughmuch more when u want a stupid hug or just when ur arm touch mineso a kiss ? eh no problem. not at alllstupid
23:55
think i got itim stupidmaybe ull die in 15 days too
hwat
00:01
( just in case youre not stupid. im just nervous)well do you know the expression la petite mort ?U did that tonight to me.
how? lolthought was 'bout orgasm

Contenu sponsorisé

(870) 366 25 63 + cliff wood
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 23 sur 35Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Suivant