Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Partagez

(870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Suivant
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

(870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko - Page 11 Empty
scar24 août 18, 12:27
you must remember it too
how the rest of the city slept
while we sat awakened for the first time
we hadn't touched yet
but we managed to travel in and out
of each other with our (your) words
our limbs dizzying with enought electricity
to form half a sun
we drank (coffee) nothing that night
but i was intoxicated
i went home and thought
are we soul mates ( i don't care about soul mates but i wish )

12:33soooo yeahnow i feel stupid.
12:57are you going to put this poem in your next book?is it about me this time? (870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko - Page 11 1f600
hmmm
13:07
all the poems i sended to you, you are the 'you' in it. it was about you the other time too. yeah. i want it in my next book do you like it.. ?

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

you must remember it too
we hadn't touched yet
to form half a sun
but i was intoxicated
i went home and thought

12:57are you going to put this poem in your next book?is it about me this time? (870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko - Page 11 1f600
hmmm
all the poems i sended to you, you are the 'you' in it. it was about you the other time too. yeah. i want it in my next book do you like it.. ?
a l l the poems??but you started the first one ages ago?? lol
13:13i meani love iti love all of them((and id love to be your soulmate))
yeah... a while ago.. you sure ?? i know you have a soulmark and all that shit... i mean... i have one too, i just don't
13:19
i don't want him. never. sorry. don't know why i talk about it. him. whatever.i'm really glad you love all of them

Invité
Anonymous
Invité

you must remember it too
we hadn't touched yet
to form half a sun
but i was intoxicated
i went home and thought

hmmm
yeah... a while ago.. you sure ?? i know you have a soulmark and all that shit... i mean... i have one too, i just don't
i don't want him. never. sorry. don't know why i talk about it. him. whatever.i'm really glad you love all of them
13:25is that mean…?well nothing (870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko - Page 11 1f600we never talked about your soulmate beforei mean you wanna talk about 'him'??its okay if you dont want toi still love your poemsa the poet
a the poet ?? i don't understand..well maybe a little bit but i wnat to be sure...want * fuck no i don't want to talk about him. i want to talk about us. you know what it means. don't ask please. i'm already freaking out.
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

you must remember it too
we hadn't touched yet
to form half a sun
but i was intoxicated
i went home and thought

hmmm
13:25is that mean…?well nothing (870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko - Page 11 1f600we never talked about your soulmate beforei mean you wanna talk about 'him'??its okay if you dont want toi still love your poemsa the poet
a the poet ??  i don't understand..well maybe a little bit but i wnat to be sure...want * fuck no i don't want to talk about him. i want to talk about us. you know what it means. don't ask please. i'm already freaking out.
and the poet*my fingers are too big for this keyboardand well its all as you wantfreaking out for what??
oh
13:46
sorrystill freaking out.a lot.and maybe i cried a little bit.
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

you must remember it too
we hadn't touched yet
to form half a sun
but i was intoxicated
i went home and thought

hmmm
a the poet ??  i don't understand..well maybe a little bit but i wnat to be sure...want * fuck no i don't want to talk about him. i want to talk about us. you know what it means. don't ask please. i'm already freaking out.
and the poet*my fingers are too big for this keyboardand well its all as you wantfreaking out for what??
oh
wait????????y did u cry??u want me to come over?i no u dont wantbut r u still crying?!
13:59cliff?r u home?i can come overdid i say smth stupid?sorry
no stoooopi'm ok. you're okyou just... you're perfecti don't.. i don't have .. fuck. i don't know how saying it. what the fuck.
14:12
i don't know anyone like youand i'm a mess and you're you and i justyou must have a honeycomb for a heart how else could a man be this sweet???i wish i knew how to talk to you without poems or texts. without freaking out. or crying. while looking at you...
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

you must remember it too
we hadn't touched yet
to form half a sun
but i was intoxicated
i went home and thought

hmmm
oh
wait????????y did u cry??u want me to come over?i no u dont wantbut r u still crying?!
13:59cliff?r u home?i can come overdid i say smth stupid?sorry
no stoooopi'm ok. you're okyou just... you're perfecti don't.. i don't have .. fuck. i don't know how saying it. what the fuck.
14:12
i don't know anyone like youand i'm a mess and you're you and i justyou must have a honeycomb for a heart how else could a man be this sweet???i wish i knew how to talk to you without poems or texts. without freaking out. or crying. while looking at you...
14:20ok. wait. we calm down.whats wrong love?you dont have to freak out for anythim hereyou have to stop crying and freaking out or i swear im going crazyjust talk to me howevershould i call you?
don't tell me what to do!sorry
14:23
love, really ? i always thought you'd be the kind of guys who said babe or shits like thatsorryi mean, i like it.ok, you can call
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

Appel en cours...
hi babe, you still crying? ah...you really say that (rire léger.) no, i'm not. (...) i ..hm. i have something to tell you..
Code:
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

Appel en cours...
babe, you still crying?
ah...you really say that (rire léger.) no, i'm not. (...) i ..hm. i have something to tell you..
i say lots of things actually - yup i'm listening, what's wrong?
so eh - i have like - hm. letters, you remember ? the ones you send to me. well. i - i have some ? for you ? like, maybe, eh. thirty ? i don't know
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

Appel en cours...
babe, you still crying?
ah...you really say that (rire léger.) no, i'm not. (...) i ..hm. i have something to tell you..
so eh - i have like - hm. letters, you remember ? the ones you send to me. well. i - i have some ? for you ? like, maybe, eh. thirty ? i don't know
(blanc de quelques secondes) wait. what? why d'you have letters for me? you didn't send them all?
so maybe it's more like sixty. (silence) what ? eh. well (raclement de gorge) i ..don't know ? i was scared, i guess. i mean. it's not like a poem. i talk about.. well, myself. and stuff. like. i feel like... if you read them, maybe you gonna stop talking to me ?
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

Appel en cours...
babe, you still crying?
(blanc de quelques secondes) wait. what? why d'you have letters for me? you didn't send them all?
so maybe it's more like sixty. (silence) what ? eh. well (raclement de gorge) i ..don't know ? i was scared, i guess. i mean. it's not like a poem. i talk about.. well, myself. and stuff. like. i feel like... if you read them, maybe you gonna stop talking to me ?
well i thought you just didn't want to talk to me about you and just didn't want to talk to me at all actually (rire) why would i stop talking to you?
hmm (silence de quelques secondes, mouvements. ) nah, not at all.. and i - i don't know, scar. it's just a fear. (soupir) i got a idea. maybe i can - maybe i can, like, read them ? on the phone ? not like. all of them but. one by day ?
Contenu sponsorisé

(870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 11 sur 46Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Suivant