Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

(870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 46  Suivant
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

(870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko - Page 10 Empty
cliff22 août 18, 02:47
wanna see your smilecan't sleep
well i can
02:51
i wanna see your stupid smile too...i guessjust maybe
02:58maybe i can come overif you want to
ah. i don't know ?
03:02i'm not really good with all this shitif you come i'm not gonna talk
03:05
but i want toi'll be rude tooand i don't want to
03:08don't have to talknvm if you are, kinda like this side of you toodon't think too much clint
...( for the record, i smile right now )( also for the record, if you talk about it i'm gonna denied everything. but i smile. )..well, i guess i'm waiting foy you, theni hope you like anime
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

scar22 août 18, 02:47
well i can
ah. i don't know ?
03:08don't have to talknvm if you are, kinda like this side of you toodon't think too much clint
...( for the record, i smile right now )( also for the record, if you talk about it i'm gonna denied everything. but i smile. )..well, i guess i'm waiting foy you, theni hope you like anime
u know i'm gonna talk about it for surewanted to see it so is my goal almost reached?and i like animedo you want me to bring smth particular?
for*no you don't.  what goal ??no i'm fine. i don't need anything.good. you like anime, it's good. do you know when you're gonna be there ?
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

well i can
ah. i don't know ?
u know i'm gonna talk about it for surewanted to see it so is my goal almost reached?and i like animedo you want me to bring smth particular?
for*no you don't.  what goal ??no i'm fine. i don't need anything.good. you like anime, it's good. do you know when you're gonna be there ?
to see you smileokay i didn't see you smile but you smiledmaybe about ten minutes?
no i don't. i never smile. 10 minutes ? so fast ? wow okay.it's alright.
03:19
you're really sure you wanna come ? i'm boring, scar. we just gonna watch anime and probably eat some shitty ramens and don't talk..i don't even have a tv and a sofa and my bed is really shitty and my computer too
03:23
maybe i'm nervous
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

well i can
ah. i don't know ?
to see you smileokay i didn't see you smile but you smiledmaybe about ten minutes?
you're really sure you wanna come ? i'm boring, scar. we just gonna watch anime and probably eat some shitty ramens and don't talk..i don't even have a tv and a sofa and my bed is really shitty and my computer too
maybe i'm nervous
03:27
maybe it will be more than ten minutesa bit too optimistYOU really sure you want me to come?but... you have ramens so even if you don't want me to come, i will.y r u nervous?
03:30
why are you nervous?*
fuck you're cutei really like ramens too
03:33
i hate you so much. YOU make me nervous, idiot.i never know what to do when you're in the same room so i just do shitso yeah, i'm fucking nervous.my hands are shaking. it's ridiculous
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

well i can
ah. i don't know ?
maybe i'm nervous
maybe it will be more than ten minutesa bit too optimistYOU really sure you want me to come?but... you have ramens so even if you don't want me to come, i will.y r u nervous?
why are you nervous?*
i hate you so much. YOU make me nervous, idiot.i never know what to do when you're in the same room so i just do shitso yeah, i'm fucking nervous.my hands are shaking. it's ridiculous
i smiled.wasn't expecting this but well, think i like the idea of making u nervous
03:37
almost thereyou still want me?please don't say no, i want ramens and to be with you.don't think
agh shut upif you don't want me to think don't ask stupid things !
03:39
i'm not really good in wanting thing or people or shit butyeah. still want you even if i don't know what to do with that or with youI KNOW. don't think.
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

well i can
ah. i don't know ?
maybe i'm nervous
why are you nervous?*
i smiled.wasn't expecting this but well, think i like the idea of making u nervous
almost thereyou still want me?please don't say no, i want ramens and to be with you.don't think
i'm not really good in wanting thing or people or shit butyeah. still want you even if i don't know what to do with that or with youI KNOW. don't think.

im here cliff
i changed my mindi don't have any coffee left and i want coffee
please ?
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

clint
1 snap reçu

coffee please ???
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

well i can
ah. i don't know ?
maybe i'm nervous
why are you nervous?*

im here cliff
please ?

you serious??what kind of coffee you want?
whatever i don't carei just want coffee i don't want to fall asleep
03:45

(870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko - Page 10 2764

Invité
Anonymous
Invité

well i can
ah. i don't know ?
maybe i'm nervous
why are you nervous?*

im here cliff
please ?

you serious??what kind of coffee you want?
whatever i don't carei just want coffee i don't want to fall asleep
03:45

(870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko - Page 10 2764

03:52
you know i don't know anything 'bout coffeedon't blame me if it's not goodyou wanna come?
03:54
or not? (870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko - Page 10 2764
sorry i just found my shoes. i'm coming.
03:56
just in case i can't say that to your stupid face i look at the window and you're cute in the cold or everywhere. whatever.
Invité
Anonymous
Invité

scar24 août 18, 12:27
you must remember it too
how the rest of the city slept
while we sat awakened for the first time
we hadn't touched yet
but we managed to travel in and out
of each other with our (your) words
our limbs dizzying with enought electricity
to form half a sun
we drank (coffee) nothing that night
but i was intoxicated
i went home and thought
are we soul mates ( i don't care about soul mates but i wish )

12:33soooo yeahnow i feel stupid.

Contenu sponsorisé

(870) 916 02 23 + scar kolisnychenko
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 10 sur 46Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 46  Suivant